Last Updated on December 17, 2020
Orion Coolers is a relatively new brand of icebox that has quickly gained a cult following and is now being widely compared head-to-head with some of the most established brands in the business. Reviews of Orion Coolers vs Yeti certainly show that this brand possesses its own advantages and proves to be special in its own way. Besides, this one isn’t just built to keep your drinks cold. But also, to stay handy and durable where ever your next adventure takes you.
What are the key product features that make Orion Coolers stand out? What are the pros and cons of owning one? Are Orion Coolers for sale at discounted prices right now? To begin with, it pays to know the answers to questions you may have about this brand of ice chest. After all, these coolers come with a hefty price tag and, so, it is in your best interest to know if it will be worth your hard-earned dollar.
- 1 About Orion Coolers
- 2 Key Features: What Makes Orion Coolers Special?
- 3 New Pricing For Orion Coolers
- 4 Orion Coolers: Finding The Best Model That Suits You
- 5 Orion Coolers: How To Find The Right Unit For You
- 6 Orion Coolers Vs Yeti Coolers
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7.1 Which Cooler Can Keep Ice Longer?
- 7.2 How Can You Keep A Cooler Cold Longer?
- 7.3 What Accessories Are Worth Buying For Orion Coolers?
- 7.4 Are Orion Coolers Covered By A Warranty?
- 7.5 Can You Return Your Orion Cooler If You Change Your Mind?
- 7.6 Orion Coolers Vs. Yeti Coolers — Which One Performs Better?
- 7.7 Can You Use Orion Coolers To Keep Foods And Drinks Hot?
- 8 Conclusion
About Orion Coolers
Orion Coolers is marketed as a premium brand of coolers. Moreover, the brand was launched only in 2014 as a subsidiary of Jackson Adventures. The company was founded by Olympian, Erick Jackson, who has won multiple world championships in kayaking.
From its humble beginnings in Tennessee as a brand that sells kayaks, the brand quickly grew a cult following. Later, this permitted the company to become a provider of premium outdoor products known for their innovative, intelligent and high-quality make and performance.
Living up to its company vision to strive to be, “Outdoor to the core,” Jackson Adventure products are categorized based on various outdoor activities, such as Fishing, Whitewater, and Recreation. Other than Orion Coolers, brands managed by the company also include Jackson Kayak, BlueSky Boatworks, and Orion Kennels.
Read on for further information about why you should give this brand of coolers a try. There is a generally positive recommendation that resounds across Orion Coolers reviews.
Key Features: What Makes Orion Coolers Special?
Having been designed by a company that specializes in outdoor recreational requirements, Orion Coolers are guaranteed to perform well when subjected to the unforgiving and, sometimes, unpredictable outdoor weather conditions. Additionally, these products can take the worst beatings from the rough and uneven outdoor terrain but still stay in shape and undamaged.
Despite the variation in sizes and volume of ice and cans that can be squeezed into this brand of ice chests, Orion Coolers share some key features that make these ice boxes worthy of your time and attention to check out. Listed below are features you are bound to take advantage of if you decide to go for this brand of coolers:
When comparing the quality and make of Orion Coolers vs Yeti Coolers, this is a feature that stands out, and both brands deliver this value. Rotomolding is a process that provides excellent reinforcement to the icebox structure. As a result, rotomolded coolers deliver better insulation than most other coolers.
In effect, coolers made by using this process are better able to maintain the temperature of your food and beverages. So, you can enjoy it just the way you like it.
Two-Inch Insulation And Polyethylene Shell
No matter what size of cooler you get, you always get a two-inch insulation when you choose to purchase any unit of Orion Coolers. Thicker insulation means there is less heat exchanged with the environment. As a rule of thumb, the thicker the insulation, the better your cooler is able to keep the heat out. That way, the contents of your cooler can stay cold longer.
Polyethylene is a form of plastic material that has been shown to allow UV radiation to pass through freely rather than trapping it in. In addition, it is also a poor conductor of heat.
Consequently, the icebox is better able to maintain ice over a longer period of time. However, other factors such as the frequency of opening and shutting the lid, and the original internal temperature may affect how long your food and drinks stay cold and dry.
More specifically, Orion Coolers come with latches that do not stick out of the edges of your cooler. So then, your latches never get in the way when you move or transport your coolers. Moreover, this smart design keeps your latches from becoming damaged too soon, as is often the problem with most coolers with protruding latches.
Orion Coolers showcase several built-in features that, otherwise, will have to be purchased separately with other brands of ice chests. Among which are as follows:
- Six Tie-Down Points. Each of the four corners plus two more in the middle on either side have tie-down points installed, This way, you may easily secure your cooler and its contents whether you are setting it up in camp or taking it in transit.
- Yakkatack Tacks. Sliding tracks allow you to add any of the accessories for Orion Coolers for sale, such as cup holders, GPS, and phone holders. Thus, each Orion icebox is effortlessly customizable to fit your very specific needs and wants whether you are indoors or outdoors.
- Bottle Openers. There are four, to be exact, one located on each of the unit’s four corners. In addition, these built-in bottle openers also protect your coolers from damage caused by accidental bumps and collisions.
Read further below to learn about the latest updates regarding these built-in features and the new Core Series from Orion Coolers.
Variety Of Color Options
All Orion chilly bins are available in five colors. Solid colors include Ember, Stone, and Limestone. Three variants of camo shades are also available, namely Forest, Desert, and Ocean.
The rugged and vibrant casing options match the carefree life you live when you’re outdoors. These colors do not just offer a practical camo that matches the backdrop of your outdoor adventure, these designs also provide worry-free cooler maintenance during your trip. Leave your unit on dirt and be worry-free when it’s splashed with water. Whether based on make or design, it absolutely doesn’t matter.
Whereas most other brands of coolers provide external measurements, Orion Coolers reflect actual capacity. That means, when the ads read, “45 quarts” of storage capacity, that is exactly what you will get, and nothing less than that. For instance, if you fill the entire cooler with water, you can be certain that what’s inside is exactly 45 quarts of water. On the contrary, if you try to transfer the same amount of water in a 45-qt cooler from another, the water will overflow.
The makers of Orion Coolers estimate that this happens with the majority of similarly sized coolers from other cooler brands. In addition, the overflow rate is roughly anywhere between 5 to 10%. That’s a lot of space lost! So, if you like getting the best value for your money, you definitely must make sure you’re getting the exact capacity that you’re paying for.
New Pricing For Orion Coolers
Starting on July 15, 2020, Jackson Adventures has revised product pricing for all cooler models following the fresh release of the Orion Coolers Core Series. This time, trackpads and other gear tracks are sold separately as cooler accessories. As a result, you’ll find that Orion Coolers cost, more or less, the same as other premium rotomolded cooler brands such as Yeti.
Revised pricing for the 25 qt cooler is $234.99 compared to its previous price tag of $369. On the other hand, the 85 qt now only sells for $469.99 compared to its original price of $549. Thus, you get to save about $100 compared to the former price schedule. According to its makers, the old pricing will become practically non-existent, and that all coolers from Orion will now be sold in its basic form. Therefore, you can just spend extra later on for the accessories that you absolutely need and only when you need them.
Orion Coolers: Finding The Best Model That Suits You
Whether you need a compact icebox or a really bulky one, you can trust that there is at least one of the six Orion Coolers available to match your needs and your lifestyle. Your choice ranges from the smallest, Orion Coolers 25, all the way to Orion Coolers 65 and 85.
To summarize, the table below places key features across this brand’s variants side-by-side. Thereby, you should be able to assess more easily which type best matches your requirements based on product size, weight, and capacity. Keep reading to find out more about the key features, pros, and cons of each model.
1. Orion 25
- 7 days ice retention
- Made of polyethylene shell which is highly durable
- 6 built-in tie-down points
- Non-slip standing pad included
- 4 built-in bottle openers
Planning a day trip to the beach or an open field picnic in the highlands? Then, Orion Coolers 25 is the perfect icebox you need for the job. But, only if you are traveling alone or up to a 4-member family. It’s also the top choice when you’re going cross-country driving and just want to make sure you have cool water, juice, or soda by the passenger’s seat. It can also help keep your club sandwich warm if that’s what you’re planning to store inside anyway.
Compact and just the right size, you can easily move this cooler from your truck to your boat. However, in case you’re planning for a barbecue and will need to hall frozen meat from your home to the wild outdoors, there’s probably not enough space inside to accommodate your storage requirements.
- Several built-in accessories add functionality to this cooler.
- Rotomolding process ensures design and structural durability to last a lifetime.
- High portability allows you to move it between transport vehicles and even on foot.
- High-performance insulation can help make ice last for up to 7 days under ideal conditions.
- Ideal cooler size for kayaking and for loading on motorbikes
- Small size limits storage capacity.
- There may not be enough space to store food and beverage beyond a day trip.
2. Orion 35
- Rotomolded design and structure improves insulation
- Up to 7+ days of ice retention
- At least 2-inch insulation prolongs ice life
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Fits up to 48 cans of 12 oz size
Ordinarily, the Orion 35 will fit several cans or bottles of your favorite beverages. Considering the product dimensions, it may only provide storage for one group of your pantry which could either be the fruits and veggies that need to stay chilled but dry, frozen meats, or beverages. However, if you plan on lighting up the bonfire and grill onsite with a vegetable salad, corn on a cob, and fruit slices for sides, this cooler will hardly serve your purpose.
Therefore, this cooler can be a good way of keeping your pantry organized in the wild.
- It includes motorbike grip handles for easy loading and unloading.
- Each unit comes with four bottle openers installed on each corner.
- Built-in lock points provide you with a choice to padlock your cooler to keep the contents secure.
- Purchase comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Comes with roto-molded shell and 2-inch insulation which, consequently, keep interiors cold longer.
- Space may not be sufficient for overnights with the family.
- It may be a hassle to keep your pantry organized if everything is stored in this icebox.
- This is not designed to accommodate larger families or groups.
3. Orion 45
- Comes with a large drain plug
- Rotomolding process reinforces structure and build
- Yakattack tracks built-in for installing other accessories
- Lifetime guarantee with a 10-Year Limited Warranty
- 4 built-in bottle openers that double as corner protection
If you frequent the outdoors with your sports team, Orion 45 is the cooler to bring. Similarly, with other Orion Coolers, this one is made to outlast the harshest outdoor conditions. Moreover, it is made of tough material designed to last a lifetime so you don’t need to watch your every move when using this cooler. It does not matter whether you purchased your Orion Coolers for sale at a discounted rate or at regular price, the quality stays the same.
- The Orion 45 can easily store a maximum of 18 bottles of wine or 52 12-oz cans.
- Ice retention of up to 7+ days helps ensure coldness and freshness.
- Two-inch insulation minimizes heat absorption.
- Polyethylene shell increases durability and minimizes damage from wear and tear.
- Purchase comes with a 10 -year limited warranty
- The unit is 10 lbs heavier than Orion 35 but only adds additional space for 4 cans of 12 oz size.
- There may not be sufficient space for your entire party and pantry during your trip.
4. Orion 55
- 7+ days of ice retention
- 2-inch insulation minimizes heat absorption
- Polyethylene structure withstands the harshest outdoor conditions
- Built-in features include 4 can openers, 6 tie-down points, and non-slip standing pad
- Large drain plug supports effortless cleaning
The Orion 55 is made with the same leveled up standards imposed on Orion Coolers. More specifically, all 10 built-in features are already made available for your instant use. Therefore, there’s no need for additional accessories, and definitely no need for added spend.
In particular, this cooler is a great choice for big family outings or for outdoor adventures with a handful of guests. It can easily pack 64 cans of 12-oz beverages, good enough to last for up to 2 days of stay for a party of 5 to 7. As a storage for snacking, it can quench the thirst of an entire adult basketball team.
- Large space permits mixed storage for different items in your pantry.
- Simple addition of dividers can help improve the organization.
- Several built-in features provide instant added functionality.
- Sturdy structure and rugged design promote durability.
- Compatibility with the Flip-Flop Cart improves portability and transport despite the unit size and weight.
- This cooler is relatively heavy at 33.5 lbs even without contents.
- Since it is heavy, it may not be ideal for trips that require walking or changing transport.
- When filled to capacity, it may not be suitable for transport on a motorbike.
- Value may not be maximized if seldom required.
5. Orion 65
- Ice retention lasts for up to 7+ days
- Made with tough polyethylene plastic
- Can carry up top 80 lbs of ice
- Stores up to 84 units of 12-oz cans or 29 bottles of wine
- Permits mixed storage
Orion Coolers 65 is designed for longer stays in the remote outdoors. There is more than enough storage for frozen meats for the entire family’s diet for up to 7 days. On the other hand, it can store all the fluids you need for the same duration. Thus, two units of these can help support your entire family’s nutritional needs outdoors for up to a week.
On the other hand, you can simply set it up at home to keep your party drinks cool and not waste time and effort trying to stack everything inside the fridge. Overall, this size is ideal if you are expecting to entertain approximately between 15 and 25 guests.
- Thick insulation helps keep heat out and from becoming absorbed.
- Long ice retention capability means better chances of keeping your food and drinks cold longer.
- High-quality plastic and rotomolded manufacturing ensures durability.
- Suitable for carefree use in the rugged outdoors.
- Subsequently adding Orion Coolers accessories improve performance and functionality.
- Size and weight may not allow ease of transport except with the addition of a Flip-Flop Cart.
- It may require at least two people to carry this cooler around when filled to capacity.
- Ice retention will still depend on several factors other than the type of material used for construction and insulation.
6. Orion 85
- Offers the largest capacity among Orion Coolers
- Holds up to 90 lbs of ice or 11o units of 12-oz cans
- Up to 7+ days of ice retention
- 2-inch insulation and polyethylene construction
- Rotomolded processing
Planning to bring the party to the wide and wild outdoors? Your event can easily turn into a logistical nightmare without employing the best cooler to keep food and drinks cool. Fresh, and, therefore, safe. Whenever you need to haul a huge part of your pantry to a remote location, consider the Orion 85.
Furthermore, this model is built for hosting garden events or camping with your closest family and friends. If you and your family enjoy prolonged time camping outdoors, this Orion Cooler is the unit that definitely suits your kind of entertainment, For week-long stays, however, it will be ideal to keep separate things separate. Besides choosing the most suitable cooler for you, you should keep your drinks and frozen meats in different containers. In effect, you will be extending ice life and avoid cross-contamination as well.
- The built-in gear track makes adding accessories easy and straightforward.
- Several built-in features instantly improve product functionality.
- Rotomolding construction technology enhances durability.
- As a result of rugged design, it is suited to last in unforgiving outdoor weather and terrain conditions.
- A large drain plug promotes easy cleaning and maintenance.
- It is not practical for transport without adding a Flip-Flop Cart.
- Design and construction may promote better ice retention but other factors need to be considered too.
Orion Coolers: How To Find The Right Unit For You
There is a long list of reasons why you should check out Orion when shopping for coolers that perform and last for a long time. To begin with, Orion Coolers bear the “Made in the USA” mark which guarantees superb innovation, technology, and craftsmanship. Secondly, the intelligent design and practical built-in features should definitely qualify this brand of coolers to be on your shopping shortlist.
So, how do you know if an Orion Coolers 25 will give you better value than an Orion Coolers 65? Below are several factors that you should carefully consider when shopping for an Orion Cooler.
If you’ve never been passionate about coolers before, there’s a fat chance you’ll be surprised at just how expensive it can get. In fact, some coolers like Orion and Yeti require an investment. So, before spending on premium coolers, you need to honestly account for how much you are willing to spend for a cooler. In the case of Orion Coolers 25, the price starts at $300.
Size And Capacity
As you must have already learned from this review, all Orion Coolers are built with almost the same key product standards. For instance, all coolers from this brand features a two-inch insulation, a polyethylene shell, and a rotomolded casing. Subsequently, all of these combine to make this brand of coolers become better capable of keeping your cold stuff cold over long periods of time.
In short, the design and performance of Orion Coolers are already a given. Where you really need to make a decision when it comes to which model to buy is in terms of the size and capacity. Do you need an Orion Coolers 65 or, will you have more use for a smaller icebox?
Can you single-handedly carry your cooler with contents? If you’ll typically be with a company, then will you and your companion be able to move the cooler with ease?
While considering the product’s weight, consider also what you will be using to transport it. Will you be able to load the cooler you’re planning to buy in your vehicle? Can your vehicle stay stable if the cooler was filled to capacity?
In summary, you should consider a number of realities which you can take as your constants. Ordinarily, these are things that you cannot change, at least not overnight. Before you shop for a large, heavy-duty cooler unit in the bunch, you have to take these factors into consideration. Otherwise, you won’t be able to maximize the functionalities you will be spending on. As a result, that will be a gross waste of money.
While there is no indication if buyers have an option to have the paint designed or colored to their liking, there are other ways you can truly make an Orion Cooler work exclusively for you. Cooler accessories available from Orion, such as tumblers, ice packs, and cutlery sets, help you bring added functionality to your cooler.
Since stability, safety, and security deserve your utmost attention too, you should definitely check out accessories that allow you to mount your cooler on a motorbike or a jeep or a truck. There are also several ways to enhance the safety of your cooler contents and equally guarantees a means to keep your unit from sliding down a cliff.
You have to consider where you typically use your cooler and how you intend to put it to work. Do you intend to take your cooler with you outdoors through rugged terrain? Also, you will carry it on a kayak over wild rapids? Will you require transporting it often? On a jeep or on a motorbike?
As with many other things that you shop for, perhaps the most important criterion before deciding to buy is your purpose. What do you need a cooler for? If you frequent the outdoors then you definitely need to invest on Orion Coolers for sale that matches the outdoor adventures that you take. Keep in mind that your cooler should help you achieve comfort and convenience outdoors. When your purchase, however, becomes a burden then you know you’ve made a very wrong choice.
If you intend to use your cooler to run your day-to-day seafood business then, it will be prudent to invest in a heavy-duty model that can hold more of your merchandise inside. Additionally, if you need to transport it, you definitely must consider the means of transport where it will be loaded and how many people will be moving it around. A single person will probably have a hard time moving around an Orion Coolers 65 filled to capacity unless the cooler is customized with wheels or loaded on a trolley.
Orion Coolers Vs Yeti Coolers
Perhaps, the only significant drawback when shopping for Orion Coolers is the price. In fact, if you look more closely at Orion Coolers vs Yeti pricing, you will see that the former is more expensive than the latter.
Although, if you examine the details, you should be able to pinpoint that the additional cost is mostly due to the built-in features of Orion Coolers. You’ll be left to buy these built-in accessories separately if you decide to go for a Yeti cooler or another premium-priced cooler.
For instance, all units of Orion Coolers already come with four built-in bottle openers. In contrast, Yeti Coolers don’t. Moreover, Yeti bottle openers are priced between $10 and $50 each. Also, the same is true for the tie-down points. Furthermore, with a Yeti, you’ll need to purchase a $50 -worth of Tie-Down Kit to achieve this security and safety function. In contrast, with an Orion Cooler, the tie-down points are already built-in and you just need to buy the strings.
At the end of the day, a Yeti Cooler will cost just as much as its closest Orion Cooler equivalent. Orion Coolers are about $50 more expensive than its Yeti rival.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Cooler Can Keep Ice Longer?
Rotomolded coolers, such as Orion Coolers, have better insulation — thanks to the rotationally molded plastic that it is constructed with. The rotomolding procedure guarantees consistency of thickness and density throughout the cooler’s structure.
As a result, rotomolded coolers are more sturdy, durable, and perform better at maintaining ice over a longer period of time. For a more in-depth discussion about which premium coolers retain ice longer, check out this post.
How Can You Keep A Cooler Cold Longer?
Besides getting a cooler with excellent insulation, there are other things that you can do to keep your cooler and its contents cold over a longer period of time.
First, let your cooler cool down. If you fill it up right after it has been under the sun for hours or even days, then it will do a poor job at lowering the internal temp and keeping it low for longer.
Secondly, get an ice pack. For the most part, these are very useful accessories that you can get for any of the Orion Coolers reviewed here. If not available, make sure to go for block ice rather than smaller tube ice. Better yet, add dry ice if available.
Thirdly, chill your food and beverage items in the fridge before loading these in your cooler when you can. Starting with a lower internal temp keeps the heat circulating inside low.
Fourthly, keep the bottom of your cooler elevated. There are several ways you can achieve that. But, the most hassle-free is getting non-slip rubber feet or wheels that keep the base of your cooler off the ground.
Lastly, keep your cooler out of the sun and under the shade. You should also minimize opening the lid to keep heat exchange with the environment at the minimum.
What Accessories Are Worth Buying For Orion Coolers?
First of all, you have to remember that there are already several accessories that are built into Orion Coolers. Therefore, when shopping for additional accessories, you have to carefully consider the functionality you are going for and how you intend to use your cooler whether outdoors or indoors.
Here are some of the most helpful and most practical accessories for Orion Coolers that you should check out:
- Orion Coolers Divider. This allows you to level up your cooler’s organization. In addition, this item also doubles as a cutting board.
- Black Ice Pack. This ice pack is essentially the better alternative to dry ice. Particularly, larger Orion Coolers will require anywhere between 2 to 8 units to keep frozen items frozen.
- Cup Holder. This accessory is sized to fit most cups, cans, bottles, and tumblers.
- Flip Flop Cart. It literally adds two wheels to your cooler, and can be used with all Orion Coolers except for Orion Coolers 25. This way, the loaded cooler becomes significantly lighter and easier to move around.
- Utilitop. This item practically brings you closer to the functionality you get from your home kitchen. Also, it gives you more space to work up an incredibly excellent breakfast, lunch or dinner with the beautiful outdoors in the background.
Are Orion Coolers Covered By A Warranty?
All purchases made from or on behalf of Jackson Adventures, makers of Orion Coolers, are covered by a 10-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty. The warranty generally does not include regular wear and tear, and damages arising as a result of neglect or extraordinary use.
The limited warranty essentially leaves parts replacement under the discretion of the company. Generally, only errors in craftsmanship or substandard materials are covered by the 10-year warranty.
In any case, it is always best to ask your salesman about the warranty coverage or your item before you buy.
Can You Return Your Orion Cooler If You Change Your Mind?
Jackson Adventures permits such returns. However, you will shoulder the cost of shipping back the item to the manufacturer. Also, only new and unused units will be approved f0r this return and refund arrangement.
Furthermore, you can expect your refund to be credited back to your account within 4 weeks from the time your package has been picked up for return by the shipper.
Orion Coolers Vs. Yeti Coolers — Which One Performs Better?
People shopping for premium coolers have been in the habit of putting these two brands head-to-head for several years now and for good reasons.
First, Yeti Coolers have been recognized as one of the most expensive (if not the most expensive, that is) coolers in the market. While other premium coolers aim to stay below Yeti’s price point, Orion Coolers, on the other hand, dared to carry a more expensive price tag.
Secondly, both cooler brands use the rotomolding process during product construction. That means, both are designed for optimal insulation and to last for a lifetime.
To summarize how these brands compare in terms of performance, both are top of class. More specifically, both brands offer coolers that are guaranteed to be tough, durable, and able to retain ice for several days.
On the contrary, where these two brands differ the most is in terms of built-in functionalities. Orion Coolers come with at least 10 standard built-in features that Yeti Coolers are lacking or that require to be separately purchased. Consequently, Orion Coolers are about $50 more expensive.
However, if you do the math considering all the built-in features of Orion Coolers and how much it will take to achieve the same functionality by spending on Yeti accessories, it is clear that Yeti Coolers are more expensive. Also, considering the latest pricing update for Orion Coolers, the brand is now selling the base coolers, that is, without the built-in accessories, making each of the models more competitively priced than its counterparts at Yeti.
Can You Use Orion Coolers To Keep Foods And Drinks Hot?
Generally, all coolers may be used to either store hot drinks or to keep food warm. Whether you are keeping food and drinks hot for guests coming over at home or transporting these to a remote location, there are some tips you may consider to improve the chances these will be enjoyed at their ideal warm temp.
Firstly, wash and warm the cooler up to room temperature. You should not skip this step most especially if the cooler has just been drained of ice or ice water. Secondly, wrap the food in a thick layer of foil. For your drinks, you should store these in a thermos before stocking in your cooler. Thirdly, line the bottom of your cooler with foil, followed by folded towels to keep the heat inside. Lastly, make sure to keep the lid closed until the time comes for you to retrieve the items inside.
Overall, Orion Coolers may have been an underdog for being a relative newcomer in the market. However, after going through Orion Coolers reviews and the details shared about this brand in this post, there is so much about this cooler that you just cannot afford to ignore.
In conclusion, there is hardly anything to dislike about these coolers. On the other hand, there are so many features to love. There are, likewise, several benefits of owning one that you can look forward to. Considering the toughness of these coolers and the excellent performance of keeping the internal temperature constant over longer periods, the overall quality of Orion Coolers definitely merits the premium price tag it carries. Additionally, with the significant cut back in this brand’s pricing scheme, you simply cannot resist but check it out.
Therefore, it is clear that when you are shopping for premium coolers, Orion Coolers should definitely be on your shortlist of must-see products. Also, don’t forget to check out financing options offered by the company in case you want to keep the bill light on your wallet. Meanwhile, if you are actively shopping for a quality cooler, go check out Orion Coolers for sale available at considerably lower prices vs. normal rates.