Last Updated on March 25, 2021
According to research, colors can have an impact on your mood and feelings. It even goes further to prove that pink is a calming color associated with femininity and kindness.
Popular opinion links the color pink as girly. And in the same vein, it also brings to mind a refreshing feeling especially during holidays like valentine’s day.
Now, in the world of coolers. Yeti has made efforts to fund various cancer research foundations; casting for recovery (CFR) & Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC). And what better way to show their solidarity than roll out a line of pink yeti coolers.
Whatever reason you are in the market for a pink cooler; you’ll be happy to know that pink is associated with qualities perceived as feminine, such as compassion, serenity, kindness, and softness. Cheers!
- 1 Pink Yeti Coolers Review
- 2 Features
- 3 Pink Orca Coolers Review
- 4 Features
- 5 Pink Coolers – Other Alternatives
- 6 Red Cooler
- 7 Blue Coolers
Pink Yeti Coolers – And Other Alternatives
There’s no better way to make a statement than choose from the vast offering of coolers from Yeti, Coleman, ORCA among others.
If this your first-time hearing about Yeti coolers, we’ve also added a short review to show you why it’s one of the best and expensive in the business.
Pink Yeti Coolers Review
Yeti coolers cost a mini-fortune. Sure, yeti products are not expensive as luxury coolers like sovaro; however, Yeti coolers are worth it. The Rotomolded build, ice retention time and an overall buy for life option make it the most desirable product.
Available in two-quart sizes; 35 quarts and 50 quarts, you’ll appreciate it that you have a small and medium cooler at your service. Both coolers share almost the same features except for their size.
LE Coral Yeti Tundra 35-QT
- PELICAN 12 CAN SOFT COOLER
This small sized yeti cooler is perfect for short getaways, such as a picnic or a day at the beach. Its capacity can hold up to 20 cans of drinks. The latches are sturdy, and the lid seals tight to the base. You’ll be able to get 7 days of ice or more.
Pink Yeti Tundra 50-QT
- The YETI Tundra 50 will be the envy of your tailgate or the staple for your campsite, made extra deep so you can stack’em high with a capacity of up to 32 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber and made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- The Tundra 50 dimensions are 24 in long x 17 1/2 in wide x 18 in high with an empty weight of 25 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
The Yeti Tundra is a great medium cooler that carries up to 32 cans of drinks, and the best part is you’d still have enough space for ice. With non-sliding feet, grizzly resistance and good value for money, this pink Yeti cooler is a perfect fit for multi-purpose use.
MightySkins Protective Vinyl Skin Decal for YETI
- HUNDREDS OF CHOICES: Show off your own unique style with Mighty Skins for your YETI Tundra 105 qtr. Cooler ! Don’t like the HTC Fall skin? We have hundreds of designs to choose from, so your Tundra 105 qtr. Cooler will be as unique as you are!
- DURABLE PROTECTION FOR YOUR DEVICE: Manufactured with ultra-thin, ultra-durable, stain-resistant laminate vinyl in order to effectively protect your gear from dings, scrapes, dust, and the wear and tear of everyday use! Mighty Skins a SOFT vinyl skin cover, is not made of rubber, silicone or plastic & it is NOT a HARD case
- GOES ON AND COMES OFF EASY: Apply your Mighty Skins vinyl decal easily & with precision on your Tundra 105 qtr. Cooler thanks to a patented low grip air release adhesive that’s built to last but removes easily and leaves no sticky residue when you’re ready to switch to a different design!
- SATISFACTION : Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is here to help and customer satisfaction is our top priority! If you have any issues with your order or you’re not happy for any reason, just let us know and we’ll be there to help!
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: We Use Only 3M automotive-grade vinyl, the industry's most trusted brand, Mighty Skins are produced in our state-of-the-art facility in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Do you own a Yeti cooler and want some streaks of pink to spruce things up, the mightyskins has the right skin for you. It comes with ample colors like baby blue, black, gray, green, Hot pink, yellow, etc.
It is worth noting this is not a hard case, instead, a vinyl sticker. Sure, it protects the Yeti from scratches on the surface, fading and peeling but that’s just it. Utilizing a patented adhesive technology, the vinyl sticker removes cleanly.
As I’ve mentioned earlier, both coolers share the same characteristics if not for the size. Let’s take a look at some of the key features that make Yeti an exciting buy.
Bear-proofing is not a must-have criterion for coolers. However, adventurous users will appreciate the security it offers against bears and thieves.
With security holes on the edges, lock both ends with a padlock, and there you have a bear-proof cooler. We’ve compiled some of the best padlocks for coolers, check it out.
Yeti name its latches after some of the largest and strongest dinosaurs T-rex. It’s only ideal you expect optimum durability from the rubber made latches. It doesn’t wear off quickly, even when exposed to harsh weather conditions.
It’s satisfying to have a cooler that feels just as comfortable when holding on to its handles when it is filled.
Yeti features nylon rope handles with rubber grips to make sure you enjoy the benefits above. Also, Yeti fits in molded-in handles which aren’t as comfortable as the nylon handles, since you can’t fit in all your fingers cause of the knots in the rope handles.
Insulation / Ice Retention
Rotomolded construction of cooler walls was first made popular by Yeti. The thick walls of up to 2 inch of polyurethane insulation offer significant protection to the coolers and increase in ice performance.
In real life tests, after following due process to preserve ice life; like pre-chilling the items and use of ice, Yeti produce a 7 day of ice performance or more. This makes it one of the best ice performing cooler currently available on the market.
Made from freezer grade gasket Yeti coolers enable the lid and base to seal tightly without leaving space for air exchange. The outcome is increased ice life. Yeti boasts of the highest-grade gasket, and when we compared it to some of the leading products, we found Yeti to be superior.
Drain / Non-Slid Foot
The drain is built in such a way that users don’t have to tilt the cooler, thus, disorganize the items. It purges out water thoroughly.
Tired of coolers sliding off from its kept position, particularly in cars? The non-slid ensures it stays put. Additionally, it doesn’t leave marks on floors.
Pink Orca Coolers Review
While Yeti offers a single pink color, you will be happy ORCA has two varieties under their belt. From the mossy oak camo pink and the straight pink, buyers will have options to choose from.
Impressively, the cooler range of sizes starts from 20 quarts to 75 quarts. Yes, the cooler shares some qualities with the Yeti which we’ll discuss below.
The walls of Orca coolers are rotationally built. With up to 2 inches of injected foam, their coolers are not only armored to the teeth but retain ice too.
The gasket fix in the interior of the lid, the lid gasket offers a near perfect seal to your cooler.
Custom Orca Whale Tail Latches
The signature latch of Orca is a rugged latch with the tail of a whale. The latch help seals off the cooler from temperature exchange.
Orca provides extendable flex-grip handles that allow for steady grip and ease of transportation.
The drainage spout is located on the lower left side of the cooler. The drainage spout is quite big and allows fast drainage of liquids.
Just like the Yeti, Orca integrates its coolers with a non-sliding foot, so that the cooler doesn’t move from the position you keep it.
Pink Coolers – Other Alternatives
Pink Igloo Sportsman 20
- Virtually indestructible rotational-molded construction minimum 2" insulating foam in lid and 15-20" foam in body
- Heavy-duty "3-point grab" handle with comfort grip with durable, rubberized T-Grip lid latches
- Lockable lid for maximum security - uses standard-size lock with a integrated fish ruler
- Anti-skid feet on base keeps cooler from sliding and moving in truck or on the boat
- Oversized, tethered drain plug allows quick draining and easy cleaning
Igloo has a pedigree that speaks for itself. Their line of pink coolers isn’t as consistent as Yeti. We’ve made a review of the igloo sportsman here which you can check out to make an informed decision before buying.
The sportsman utilizes a 2 -inch thick wall and rotomolded build for increased ice life and durability. Method of carrying is a single rubberized T-handle which replace side handles.
It also boasts of some great features like; Anti-skid feet, measuring ruler in the lid, draining plug and two cup holders molded on top.
Igloo Playmate Pal 7 quart
- Trademarked tent-top design is easy to use and carry
- Push-button lid design for convenient one-handed operation
- Lid swings open to either side for easy access to contents
- Secure lid helps prevent spills
If you are looking for perfect sized lunch cooler, then the igloo playmate is yours to the taking.
The tent-shaped locking lid allows for easy access to your lunch. Besides, it prevents spills.
Coming in at 7 quarts, it can hold up to 9 cans of ice plus ice. For transport, it has a top push button which enables the lid to swing open. The interior is made with unique materials to prevent mildew and mold, while it easily wipes clean.
Coleman Pink Coolers
The pink Coleman coolers have an antique design and look like some of the coca cola coolers we reviewed here. Encased in corrosion resistant stainless steel, this is hundred percent a bang for your buck.
Insulation wise, don’t expect top ice life like Rotomolded coolers, but the thick interior plastic and stainless casing does enough to hold ice for up to 4 days. Thanks to the drain channel as it allows quick drainage without tilting the cooler.
Grip handles are also made of steel; there might be little concern for discomfort when transporting the product over long distances. The 54-quart steel belted cooler can carry up to 52 cans of drinks and 2-liter bottles upright. And yes, there’s still enough space for ice.
The latch performs a perfect job of sealing temperature exchange. Have-A-sit lid means you can sit and relax while you enjoy a drink.
Coleman Half Gallon Jug
- Sturdy swing up handle for convenient carrying and pouring
- Cool Riser Technology improves cooling performance by minimizing surface contact and allowing under cooler air flow
- Fully insulated, keeping contents cold for extended time periods
- Handle integrated Chain Links keep water jugs clean, swinging up to hang on game field fences
- Dimensions 7in L x 7in W x 12in H
When summer has come, the demand for cooler jugs become inevitable. However, you’ll need a jug that is insulated and holds temperature either cold or hot for extended periods. Now, the Coleman 5-gallon jug fits the bill.
It comes with a screw top lid insulated case and the spout doesn’t leak even when you turn it down. More so, it has a single handle for transport that rests on either side.
On the downside, some people made complaints of the cheap plastic construction, particularly the handle, While some made remarks about the poor lid sealing.
Overall, the Coleman is not perfect, yet manages to get the job down, and for less than 12 dollars, you won’t have much to complain about.
Pink K2 Coolers Summit
- Officially Licensed Just For Does Merchandise
- The Just For Does logo is heat applied to the lid so you can proudly show it off
- Premium features such as ICE vault lid gasket, POSITRAC latches
- 7 Year Warranty
- Professional Grade - Engineered to make the outdoors great!
There’s something about the color pink representing the feminine gender. And yes, K2 acknowledged their Summit pink series with the name does meaning female deer. The large logo of a doe is imprinted on the lid so you can take pride when using it.
One great thing about K2 coolers is their unique nature, and this product is by no mean exempted. Firstly, the summit 30 is rotomolded by construction. It features no skid feet, rope handles and a fantastic latch anchor mechanism known as POSITRAC, which is perhaps one of the best we’ve seen.
Similar to the push button latch of the pelican, K2 utilize an anchor designed latch and premium ICEvault gasket to seal the base and lid, reducing temperature exchange.
Other Colored Cooler Options
Pink is an attractive color, and if you want other shouting colors, we have chosen some good options of blue and red options for you to choose from.
Red Coleman Steel Belted Cooler
- High-capacity, heavy-duty cooler features a charming retro design
- 54-quart capacity accommodates up to 85 cans
- Premium insulation offers 4-day ice retention in temperatures as high as 90°F
- Built to deliver years of performance with rust-resistant stainless steel hardware
- Comfort-grip steel handles allow for easy, controlled lifting and carrying
Remember the pink Coleman cooler we reviewed earlier?
Yes, this is another steel belted cooler in red. They pretty much the same qualities and features except for their color difference.
Red Pelican ProGear Elite Cooler
- Up to 10 days of ice retention
- Freezer-grade gasket
- 2 inch polyurethane insulation
- Dual-handle system
- Wide press & pull latches
One thing comes to mind when you first see the pelican “beast.”
Forged from sturdy materials to give an all rounded Rotomolded and solid build, the cooler will resist impact for years to come.
The red pelican features a push button latch which we ranked the best latch mechanism cause of its simple and comfortable use.
Pelican coolers feature long extended handles, non-skid feet, large drainage spout and a measuring ruler in the lid to measure your catch.
The pelican is just a reliable brand to compare to Yeti, and if it would impress you. We did a review comparing the Pelican Vs. Yeti.
Talking about ice retention, pelican can hold ice for up to 10 days. This is one of the most extended ice retaining cooler right before you.
Red K2 Summit 50 Team Color
- One piece roto-molded polyethylene construction for extreme durability
- Extra thick insulation for maximum ice retention
- Premium features such as ICE vault lid gasket, POSITRAC latches
- 7 Year Warranty
- Professional Grade - Engineered to make the outdoors great!
K2 coolers shift from the paradigm of having their coolers look like other brands. They try as much as possible to look unique while incorporating top-tier features.
Again, K2 coolers include Roto-molded construction with up to 3 inches of insulation wall. The thick premium gasket and rubber hinges allow for a tight seal. Also, there’s the endura hinge system holds the lid from falling shut when opened. Some users have reported 5 to 6 days of ice with the k2.
Blue Coleman 25 Quart Party Stacker
Roto-molded coolers cost much money, and budget users will love the fact that this Coleman cooler provides great performance at a mid-entry price.
Sure, what the Coleman lacks in ice retention and durability, it makes up in affordability.
This 25-quart cooler can stack up to 24 cans, and the wide base provides ample space for your foods and beverages too. Molded-in handles make it easier to transport the cooler.
In all, the absence of a latch and gasket compromise the ability of the cooler to retain ice for long.
Blue Pelican Cooler
- VOLUME: True 30 quart internal volume
- EXTREME ICE RETENTION: 2 inches of polyurethane insulation with a 360 degree freezer-grade gasket delivers extreme ice retention
- FEATURES: Overmolded carry handle, 3 inch locking latches, reinforced lockable hasp, stainless steel bottle opener, anti-shear hinge system, molded-in tie-down slots
- FEATURES: 4 self draining cup holders, non-skid rubber feet
- MADE IN USA: Includes Pelican's legendary lifetime guarantee - "you break it, we replace it. Forever!"
The blue pelican has the same features as that of the red we reviewed above. However, we included it for users to have options to choose.
Blue Rubbermaid Cooler
- Superior thermal retention keeps food and beverages cold.
- Top swing handle makes personal cooler easy to carry.
- Lunch cooler is stain and odor resistant.
- Small cooler holds 6 cans plus ice.
- Easy-to-clean liner. Made in the USA.
The rubber maid is designed with a split lid so that you open lift up the lid completely to reduce exposure to heat. Four molded-in cup holders on the top mean you can keep your drinks in the lid, thus, reducing the incessant opening of the cooler. Still, the bane of the cooler is the lid, as it allows air to escape through the spaces.
Extended handle provides a perfect carrying posture; you don’t have to bend when carrying the cooler. It is available in quarts of 45, 50 and 60. Concerning construction, it is made of plastic, while the handle is metal.
Where to Buy Pink Yeti Coolers & Other Colored Cooler Options?
Chances are if you read this far, you’ll be forced to ask where to buy pink yeti coolers or other colored alternatives?
Our Recommended go to buy source is Amazon. Why Amazon? The first-hand reviews will highlight the Pros and Cons before you buy it. This would save you a lot of stress and money.
People love pink for it’s positivity and serenity. You’d rarely see people showing off pink colors as the production of these coolers are quite limited. We hope our recommendation of pink yeti coolers and other alternatives has been useful at highlighting the better options in the market. None of these pink models will leave you disappointed.