Last Updated on December 17, 2020
When shopping for premium coolers, YETI Coolers definitely deserves a go-see. But, before you do, you must know that this cooler is far more expensive than most other coolers you’ll find in the market. That fact stays true even when you find one at a YETI Cooler Sale. Therefore, you can expect to be impressed but never expect a Yeti to come cheap.
Since buying a YETI Backpack Cooler or a YETI Roadie 20 will pass as a good investment, you should take time to get to know the brand better. This way, you can ensure that you are carefully weighing the buying choices that you are about to make. This guide will help flesh out the details for you. In the end, you should be able to make a well-thought-out decision whether you really need to buy a Yeti Cooler or get something else.
- 1 About YETI Coolers
- 2 The Best Of The Best YETI Coolers Yet
- 2.1 1. YETI Tundra 45 Cooler
- 2.2 2. YETI Tundra 125 Cooler
- 2.3 3. YETI Tundra Haul Portable Wheeled Cooler
- 2.4 4. YETI Tank 45 Bucket Cooler
- 2.5 5. YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
- 2.6 6. YETI Silo 6 Gallon Water
- 2.7 7. YETI Daytrip Packable Lunch Bag
- 2.8 8. YETI Hopper Flip 18 Portable Cooler
- 2.9 9. YETI Hopper M30 Portable Soft Cooler
- 2.10 10. YETI Hopper Backflip 24 Soft Sided Cooler / Backpack
- 3 YETI Coolers Buying Guide
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4.1 What Makes YETI Coolers So Expensive?
- 4.2 Which Of the YETI Coolers Gives The Best Bang For Buck?
- 4.3 Are YETI Coolers Bear Proof?
- 4.4 Is It Possible To Have My YETI Customized?
- 4.5 How Long Can YETI Coolers Maintain Ice?
- 4.6 Can YETI Coolers Keep Food And Drink Warm?
- 4.7 What Are The Must-Have YETI Accessories?
- 5 Conclusion
About YETI Coolers
Since YETI Coolers was founded in 2016, the company made it its mission to “build the cooler you’d use every day if it existed”. This is an ice chest brand that is inspired by the outdoors and motivated to deliver utmost performance minus the hassles associated with broken parts and poor quality. As a result, YETI Coolers were designed to be everybody’s dependable companion.
If your life and experience depended on your cooler, whether you are on a mountain peak or at the heart of the sea, you can most certainly depend on YETI Coolers. It’s made for people who don’t like taking chances. So, even when you are eyeing a YETI Lunch Box for daily use or a YETI Roadie 20 for your next long drive, you know it’s built to withstand the outdoors and stand the test of time.
YETI produces the widest and most diverse selection of coolers. Each one is specifically suited to a specific use and size requirement. Better yet, there’s one that perfectly matches any kind of lifestyle you live.
YETI Coolers fall under two general categories. These are detailed below.
These are the types of coolers that practically made YETI a sensational brand of icebox coolers almost overnight. All hard coolers are rotomolded. This is a construction process that consistently pours the material for the cooler build so that it leaves no hollow spaces in between.
The result is a reinforced, “armored to the core” build quality. That makes this cooler better suited to survive the harsh outdoor weather conditions, resist damage longer, and keep contents cold over long periods of time.
Under hard coolers are four sub-categories, each one possessing certain identical features that make it last longer and tailor-fit to your needs. YETI Coolers hard coolers series include the following:
This series features a Fatwall Design that adds a two-inch insulation to keep heat out of your system. Permafrost Insulation further reduces heat absorption with the addition of polyurethane foam.
In case you are looking for something bigger than a YETI Lunch Box, you’ll likely find what you’re looking for with a YETI Tundra. The broad range of available sizes gets you a cooler that can hold any volume of content, including ice, that falls between 23.9 quarts and all the way up to 281.2 quarts.
At times referred to as the YETI Bucket, this series features open, bucket-type products that are intended to be left unshot. It’s the kind of YETI you want to tag along when you need items to be kept cold, like beer that’s for immediate consumption or a fresh fish catch, but not necessarily required to transport it. Of course, ice life is much shorter with the lid kept open.
The original YETI Roadie 20 used to be the only model under this series. Currently, that model has been rapidly phased out which was facilitated by YETI Cooler Sale events for this model. Today, the only option under this series is the YETI Roadie 24.
Compared to the YETI Roadie 20, this new model delivers better performance in at least three dimensions. First, it is 10% lighter. Second, it is capable of holding up to 20% more content. Lastly, it can keep your cooler stay cool for up to 30% longer than its predecessor.
Hailed as a jug like no other, the makers’ intentions creating this cooler is clear. It functions to keep people well-hydrated and offer thirst-quenching water or any other fluid while doing so. Currently, the only choice under the series is the YETI Silo 6G Water Cooler.
These YETI Coolers are designed to be both functional and practical for short day trips by the beach or for a quiet getaway under the open sky. Take it with you at work or bring something cold or hot for the rest of your crew.
YETI Soft Coolers are designed to keep cold beverages cold and warm food warm — exactly the way you want them when it’s time to serve them up for yourself or for someone else.
Soft-sided YETI Coolers come in ultra-convenient makes and sizes, and belong to the following series:
YETI Lunch Box
The products in this series keep any food or drink you’re craving safely tucked away until your next snack or meal. This is the YETI Soft Coolers series made for daily use. Take home-cooked meals anywhere with you with a happy thought and absolute peace of mind.
YETI Lunch Box coolers feature the proprietary technology, Coldcell Flex Insulation. This special foam is what makes this lunch box superior over ordinary takeaway packs. It keeps internal temp fairly constant over an extended period of time. As a result, you don’t just get to keep your food and drinks at the ideal cold or warm but, more importantly, ensure that your food stays safe and bacteria-free. In addition, soft coolers in the YETI Lunch Box series are also equipped with the Thermo Snap Closure.
The benefits don’t stop there. Its Adjustable-Grid feature allows you to adjust the size of your lunch box. Then, once you’re done and emptied its contents, its Fold-And-Go Packaging feature permits you to shrink your pack to a size small enough to fit into your bigger bag or dashboard on your way home.
This YETI Coolers series is designed to take your day-to-day or once in a while day trip experience to a whole new level. The YETI Hopper comes in both sling bag and backpack designs.
Other than the ColdCell Insulation, it is also constructed using another proprietary feature, that is, the Dryhide Shell. This material practically adds another layer of durability to your YETI Backpack Cooler or sling bag cooler. With this material, you’ll be tagging along a soft ice pack that’s waterproof and puncture-proof. Moreover, it also helps shield your cooler’s contents from UV rays and mildew.
Coolers in the YETI Hopper series are made with ColdCell Insulation. Using this technology, your cooler is constructed using a closed-cell rubber foam which keeps heat exchange with the surrounding environment at a bare minimum. That way, you can maintain your ice or keep your food warm longer.
The Best Of The Best YETI Coolers Yet
As you now know, there is a wide range and diversity of coolers from this brand. So here, we rounded up the best YETI Coolers that are most likely to fit the kind of life you live and allow you elbow room to savor it up some more.
The table below summarizes the models across the YETI series that deserve your utmost consideration. Just keep in mind that there’s more to YETI Coolers to love.
5¾ × 13 ½ × 8 ¾ inches
5¾ × 8¾ × 8¾ inches
5¾ × 13 ½ × 8 ¾ inches
5¾ × 8¾ × 8¾ inches
1. YETI Tundra 45 Cooler
- Rotomolded construction
- Up to 2 inches of external material for added insulation
- Permafrost insulation made with high-quality polyurethane foam material
- NeverFail Hinge System add interlocking hinge system to prevent breaking
- Tie-Down Slots for added security and stability
This model is better suited for sharing compared to the YETI Tundra 35, although it’s not exactly one made for larger gatherings. Following in the tradition of YETI Coolers, this model is created for absolute satisfaction and guaranteed performance.
Durable and highly versatile, this cooler comes at just the right size, whether you use it for frequent backyard grilling or for a day trip to an open field. This icebox will be ideal for all-day or overnight use of a family of 4 to 5.
- This cooler is bear-resistant and designed to be cushioned from damage caused by impact.
- This product is equipped with a T-Rex Lid to create durable latches.
- Designed with ColdLock which wraps around the lid to keep the internal temp cool.
- DoubleHaul handles are made to withstand rough and carefree use.
- Each unit comes with non-slip feet to keep it in place.
- It may not be able to accommodate cooling requirements for parties larger than 5.
- This cooler may not be the most ideal cooler to bring on a trail by foot.
2. YETI Tundra 125 Cooler
- Rotomolded material ensures consistent make and enhanced durability
- Extra-thick, 2-inch walls for better ice retention
- PermaFrost Insulation to keep ice longer
- Vortex Drain System makes draining and cleaning effortless
- ColdLock Gasket better keeps internal temp cold
Larger with more room to spare, this is an averaged sized model relative to several other YETI Coolers. It is made for rugged use, tough terrain, and outdoor game and fowl activities. It offers absolute convenience for storing your day’s catch and in transporting these to camp.
When entertaining guests at home, this cooler can serve as your fridge’s extension. It can hold more than 90 cans of beer with still plenty of room left for ice.
- This unit provides an ideal cooler size for extended days in the remote outdoors.
- Given the size, engineering, and design, this YETI hard cooler can retain ice longer than smaller YETI Tundra models.
- LipGrip Handles provide easier access to contents without compromising insulation.
- Built-in tie-down slots make it easier to secure and hold in place, especially while in transit.
- Rotomolded construction guarantees durability despite the unpredictable outdoor weather and terrain.
- When taking it off-grid, at least two people may be required to move it across.
- Customers reported leaks from plugs which may require early replacement.
- Unit size and design may not be suitable for backpacking requiring long walks.
3. YETI Tundra Haul Portable Wheeled Cooler
- Rotomolded construction enhances toughness and durability
- Puncture-resistant, NeverFlat Wheels
- Designed with smart curves for easy maneuvering
- Handle made with welded aluminum
- PermaFrost Insulation and extra-thick walls improve ice retention
Among the YETI Coolers in the Tundra series, this one finally integrates enhanced portability, ease of transport, and excellent insulation of YETI ice chests. Finally, this cooler is more convenient to drag with you wherever you go, literally.
With the addition of wheels, you can carry it to the toughest terrain while using it as a stroller. With less of the hassle of carrying heavy coolers around, you can concentrate on getting your big catch of the day or spend more time laughing and playing around in camp and even as you’re walking.
- Wheeled transport provides easier means of moving your stuff around.
- Less muscle work is required so you won’t need help moving it.
- Rotomolded with wheels made with single construction add durability.
- Arms reinforced with aluminum and by welding provide ease of steering.
- Tried and tested ice retention maintains internal temp longer.
- Plastic-like wheel material makes plenty of noise when rolling.
- Even with advanced construction, ice retention will depend on several factors.
4. YETI Tank 45 Bucket Cooler
- Rotomolded construction guarantees lifelong durability
- Made with polyurethane foam for added insulation
- BearFoot Non-Slip Feet keeps the bucket in place
- Military-grade DoubleHaul handles
- PermaFrost insulation keeps contents cold for longer
The no-lid series of YETI Coolers, the YETI Tank 45 holds a bucketful of surprises. Overall, it is a cut above your ordinary drinking bucket. With the Tank 45, nobody will have to be left out of conversations ever again. That’s because this bucket can keep up to 52 cans of beer cold for hours with over 40 pounds of ice!
Now, that’s amazing but when you think about the rotomolded construction too, that’s impressive, isn’t it? In essence, it’s everything you get from a YETI hard cooler minus the lid. However, if you think you need more space, look to its big brother, the YETI Tank 85.
- It’s identical to hard YETI Coolers but in bucket form and without the lid.
- It can be used in multiple ways, whether to hold your drinks or transport any other goods.
- The YETI Tank 45 is a great way to serve and pass around drinks for an outdoor party.
- There is none to negligible condensation so puddles of messy water need not be a concern.
- This product is not intended to retain ice for several hours.
- It will not perform well to keep contents cold or warm when exploring the outdoors.
- Even with a lid, it is not airtight and spills will be likely.
- Lid is sold separately and entails added cost.
5. YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
- 2-inch PermaFrost insulation keeps internal temp low or warm
- Certified bear-resistant
- T-Rex Lid Latches keep heat from seeping in
- Easy-carry handle supports ease of transport
- ColdLock Gasket keeps the cold in while keeping heat out
Looking for a YETI Cooler sale? How about a cooler to go with your next long trip or weekend morning spent by the beach? Then, YETI Roadie 20 should definitely be on your list of go-see. With its highly portable make, size, and weight designed with everything you’ll find in a YETI Tundra, what else can you ask for?
- Excellent insulation in the same level as a YETI Tundra but uber portable.
- Each unit comes with non-slip feet that keeps the cooler in place.
- Interlock Lid System prevents heat exchange with the surroundings.
- Built-in tie-down slots help keep it secure and stable during transport.
- Drain system makes it easy to tidy up after use.
- The YETI Roadie 20 is being phased out and replaced by the YETI Roadie 24.
- Some users may find its empty weight heavy and the design to be bulky.
- There’s limited space and is fit to accommodate 1 or 2 persons only.
6. YETI Silo 6 Gallon Water
- Rotomolded construction adds toughness even in rough conditions
- Permafrost Insulation, ColdLock Gasket, and thick wall retain ice longer
- SurePour Spigot serves reliable hydration
- SteadySteel Handle enhances portability and transport
- Holds up to 6 gallons of fluids
While other YETI Coolers take care of your frozen meats and groceries, the YETI Silo 6G works overtime to quench thirst. Designed and engineered to perform like a YETI Tundra hard cooler, this product keeps your water iced for hours and even days, under ideal conditions.
- Durable handles facilitate effortless and hassle-free transport.
- Portable and designed for the road and the outdoors.
- Keeps water and juices cold for the entire duration of any indoor or outdoor function.
- It can keep drinks iced for up to 3 days under ideal conditions.
- YETI brackets to lock and secure this product are sold separately.
- This unit may be too heavy to bring on trips that include trekking.
- It does not include a built-in compartment to store food like other cooler brands.
- Some users reported it’s hard to take apart for cleaning.
7. YETI Daytrip Packable Lunch Bag
- ColdCell Flex Insulation adds flexibility while maintaining cold internal temp
- ThermoSnap Closure helps keep coldness in
- Fold-and-Go Packaging enhances portability and ease of use
- Adjustable Grid provides the freedom to expand or contract the bag
Tired of soggy sandwiches and warm drinks for lunch on the road, at home, or at the office? The YETI Lunch Box is bound to change your packed lunch experience. In addition, you can fold it and fit it inside your purse or dashboard by the time you head back home.
- The YETI Lunch Box helps keep packed food and beverages safe for consumption.
- Expandable bag feature extends storage capacity.
- Lightweight, highly portable, and easy to stow.
- High-quality material and construction guarantees durability.
- Storage may be enough for one person only.
- The YETI Roadie 20 and YETI Hopper may be more appropriate for larger servings.
8. YETI Hopper Flip 18 Portable Cooler
- DryHide Shell keeps the product waterproof
- Resistant to punctures, mildew, and UV rays
- ColdCell Insulation keeps internal temp constant for longer periods
- Waterproof and leakproof Hydrolok Zipper keeps content secure
Built to cater for full-day trips alone or with intimate company, the YETI Hopper Flip 18 Portable Cooler is also suitable for picnic lunches for a family of 4 to 5. It’s also ideal for boating, fishing, trekking, and other remote activities that last for a full day.
- This model provides more room for a full day spent outdoors than the YETI Lunch Box.
- It provides the benefits of a cooler that comes with high portability and ease of handling.
- The YETI Hopper comes with a padded shoulder strap.
- This product is relatively more expensive compared to other similar brands.
- There may not be enough storage space for bigger groups or overnight stays.
9. YETI Hopper M30 Portable Soft Cooler
- DryHide Shell shields against punctures, mildew, and UV
- ColdCell Insulation keeps interiors cool for longer
- Hydroshield Technology keeps contents securely stored
- Leakproof interiors
- Waterproof exteriors
Care for something better suited for a two-party trip or even the whole fam bam? If it’s a day trip, the YETI Hopper M30 will be able to handle drinks for everyone with perhaps single snack packs to go with it. This model should also be ideal for breastfeeding moms. It can safely store pumped milk while mom is on-the-go.
- Wide opening permits easy retrieval and storage of contents.
- This YETI Hopper includes quick-release buckles so it stays firm no matter what.
- Inclusion of the HitchPoint Grid permits easy addition of accessories.
- Styled like a shopping bag, it keeps shoulders comfy with padded straps.
- Comes in classic colors of Navy Blue and Charcoal, as well as the more vibrant shades of Coral and River Green.
- Accessories for the HitchPoint Grid are each sold separately.
- This cooler may not be ideal for use with bigger groups.
10. YETI Hopper Backflip 24 Soft Sided Cooler / Backpack
- DryHide Shell protects the cooler from punctures, mildew, and UV
- ColdCell Insulation helps maintain interiors cool longer
- 100% Leak-proof Hydrolok Zipper
This YETI Backpack Cooler may be what you need if you’re expecting to go on a wild outdoor adventure with every possible cold drink or warm food you just can’t live without. Simultaneously keep both hands free and maintain your balance even when hiking the most rugged terrain or riding the wild river rapids.
Of all the YETI Coolers in the market today, this is the only model that you can wear conveniently on your back. The YETI Backpack Cooler is also ideal for moms and dads who brave the outdoors with the little ones and need to keep at least one hand in their arms.
- Maximum portability with the convenience of a backpack.
- It frees both hands so you can focus on your game or any outdoor activity.
- This product comes with the HitchPoint Grid where you can attach accessories hassle-free.
- Some users find the zipper closure awkward and cumbersome.
- There may not be enough space to keep drinks cool for an overnight stay.
YETI Coolers Buying Guide
After reading through the choices you have available from YETI Coolers, you should be able to tell by now that each series comes with unique features that separate it from the rest. Now, all of these coolers are amazing most especially when you can find them at a YETI Cooler sale. That’s because these coolers are probably the most expensive products in their respective categories.
So, here are a few tips a buyer like you should keep in mind when shopping for YETI Coolers.
Premium coolers are set apart from the run-of-the-mill alternatives by the virtue of technology used. Technology is important as it defines how science works to your advantage. After all, coolers are created to deliver what ordinary bags can’t. On the contrary, premium coolers, like YETI Coolers, are specifically engineered for performance. Refer to the details of features above to determine what kind of technology will deliver the performance you require.
It matters that a cooler is attractive and comes with a design that keeps you convenient and comfy throughout use. But, that’s not enough, most especially if you’re bound to use a cooler in the rugged and unpredictable outdoors.
You want materials that are tough and constructed to withstand your outdoor lifestyle, and that lets you wear it or carry it and then forget about it. Rotomolded hard coolers are the toughest ones out there, and YETI Coolers offer a wide range of hard coolers to give you that kind of build.
When comfort and convenience become premium, however, soft coolers should be able to provide these benefits without sacrificing food safety or drink quality. Similarly, you should put an eye out for materials that keep the integrity of your cooler intact, which includes waterproof, leakproof, and puncture-resistant features.
Ask yourself again, “What do I need a cooler for?” And, since YETI Coolers is a luxury outdoor brand given the premium price tag that comes with each unit, you do need to ask yourself why you need your cooler to bear the YETI Coolers brand as well.
If you like tough and rough adventures, and practically go to the extremes then YETI Coolers is for you. If you have a regular use for soft coolers that only a YETI Lunch Box or a YETI Hopper can satisfy then, you have potential optimal use for this brand of coolers too.
How much return on investment you get actually depends on the use you have in mind. So, take your time and think about it before clicking that “Buy” button on Amazon.
Ahh…Yet another inevitable consideration when shopping for YETI Coolers is how much money you are willing to spend on a cooler. After all, if you don’t have spare cash for a premium cooler then, you should shop around for more inexpensive alternatives. However, if optimum performance is the priority, go ahead and check out the YETI Coolers series that suits your needs.
These days, who really has the luxury of time to spend cleaning up? After an exhausting day trip or weekend camp, perhaps you’d want to spend the only energy that you have left to hit the shower and go to bed, right?
So, make sure to ask about maintenance. You want to look for a cooler that does not easily get damaged even when you toss it around. Nonetheless, expect wear and tear to show sooner or later. For this, you want to make sure you can get replacements for locks, hinges, wheels, and other parts that come built-in on initial purchase. Look for a product that’s easy to clean too.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Makes YETI Coolers So Expensive?
First of all, YETI Coolers are the products of rigorous R&D. Each cooler series is equipped with proprietary technology designed to deliver product quality and performance. Most notably, YETI Coolers created the market for rotomolded hard coolers.
Secondly, YETI Coolers are designed with accessories that are not just durable but also built to support insulation. For instance, the lid latches, coldlock gaskets, and hinges are all added with the intention of keeping the internal temp fairly consistent and unchanged for longer.
Thirdly, YETI Coolers are certified for quality where there’s relevant cooler certification. YETI hard coolers series, for example, bear the “Certified Bear Resistant” mark approved by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
Furthermore, all YETI Coolers are covered by a 5-Year Limited Warranty. This is a testament to the durability of each unit sold by the brand. These iceboxes are made to last a lifetime and, depending on use and maintenance, this vision is highly likely.
Lastly, the brand offers countless ways to customize your cooler. That way, you can optimize personalization and maximize how it complements your needs and lifestyle.
Which Of the YETI Coolers Gives The Best Bang For Buck?
All coolers by YETI are designed with an underlying tech and innovation that work together to keep your package cold or warm longer. Even when you buy a unit from a YETI Cooler sale, quality is always guaranteed. Therefore, what really matters is what you need a YETI for.
The best way you can optimize the value of your YETI cooler is when it perfectly matches your purpose. The YETI Lunch Box may be sufficient for packing your own food to work or school but, if you like spending your free days in the park or taking a day trip in the mountain, perhaps the YETI Backpack Cooler will perform better.
Still, if you require more storage and longer time to keep your stuff warm or cool, go for YETI hard coolers. For this, your choices range anywhere from 20 quarts all the way to 300 quarts.
All you really have to do is to choose your adventure. YETI’s got your back.
Are YETI Coolers Bear Proof?
All YETI Coolers from the Tundra and Roadie Hard Cooler series are bear proof. Still, its makers strongly recommend reinforcing your cooler with bear-proof locks also available from YETI.
These coolers are engineered to stay tough and are designed for carefree use. Sit on them. Stand on them. Take them on a bumpy ride. You’ll never have to worry about your cooler getting damage while you’re out in the wild.
Is It Possible To Have My YETI Customized?
The makers of YETI Coolers can add the logo of your team or school or company on your cooler. Whatever imprint you have in mind, it’s possible to rub off that personality on your cooler.
Get a quote from your YETI supplier today. Or, you may also get an online quote by visiting the Custom Hard Coolers page on the YETI Coolers website.
How Long Can YETI Coolers Maintain Ice?
Insulation and ice retention will depend on the YETI product that you’re planning to buy. Under ideal conditions, YETI Coolers can hold ice for days up to as much as several weeks for the larger models. The YETI Roadie 20 has an ice retention potential of up to 4 days, while the YETI Tundra 125 can potentially maintain ice for up to 2 weeks.
However, there are several other factors that may affect how long ice can last inside your cooler. For instance, keeping the lid on will help make ice last better than frequent opening and closing of your ice box.
Listed below are some practical tips to help make ice last longer in a YETI:
- Freeze or cool the food and drinks before storing inside
- Comply with the ice to contents ratio of 2:1 recommended by YETI
- Keep your cooler off the ground
- Refrain from leaving your cooler out to soak in the sun
- Minimize opening and closing
- Level up with corresponding locks and gaskets
Can YETI Coolers Keep Food And Drink Warm?
Whether you are storing cold or warm items, a YETI Tundra, YETI Hopper, or any other YETI cooler product works to help maintain the ideal internal temperature. With high-performance insulation and intelligent engineering, YETI Coolers help keep the heat from getting absorbed by the system too rapidly. As the materials these coolers are made of resist surrounding environmental temperature, the items inside can be maintained at their ideal degree of warmness or coldness.
What Are The Must-Have YETI Accessories?
Whether you are shopping accessories for your YETI Tundra or YETI Roadie 20, the best way to gauge if it is worth it is to go back to your purpose. How do you plan on using your cooler? Where are you taking it? How long do you need to keep your items cold?
In any case, keep in mind that accessories are available for all types of YETI Coolers to improve how you customize your unit to your needs. Below are some of the most basic and most useful YETI accessories you can get:
- YETI Ice. Available in 1, 2, and 4 lbs., this offers a better alternative to ice and it helps keep your stuff dry.
- YETI Tundra Cooler Divider. If you’re a sucker for organization, this is what you need to keep things inside your huge ice chest in their proper places. In addition, it also doubles as a chopping board.
- YETI Tundra Cooler Basket. Another way to keep contents organized while also keeping stuff, like sandwiches and salads, dry.
- YETI Cooler Beverage Holder. Nothing beats a stable cup holder while you’re fishing or hunting in the woods.
- YETI Hopper Sidekick Dry. The ultimate must-have for your YETI Hopper, this item helps keep things protected from getting wet.
Owning a pack with the shining, shimmering glory of YETI Coolers welcomes you to a whole new world of possibilities available only to people who own these products. Yes, it’s tough and yes it’s built to last. So, in case you’re not completely sold to the idea of owning one then maybe you need to take a closer look if this brand complements your needs. That way, you’ll end up getting only what you’re paying for.